Search

Les will showcase his new series Les Stroud Beyond Survival

On Friday, August 6th, Les will showcase his brand new Discovery Channel series Les Stroud Beyond Survival to more than 200 television journalists as part of Discovery Communications’ annual Television Critics Association (TCA) Press Tour.  He will premiere a sneak peek of the new series and answer hundreds of reporter’s questions over a few short days in beautiful Beverly Hills, Los Angeles.

Post to Twitter Post to Delicious Post to Digg Post to Facebook Post to Reddit Post to StumbleUpon

17 Responses to “Les will showcase his new series Les Stroud Beyond Survival”

1. Diann says:

Wishing you a pleasant visit in LA, Les.
    Wish I was a reporter there right now…
    I would love to see the clips from your new series…
    it’s going to be spectacular!!!
    I hope you are already making plans for a season two.
    Love and Blessings…

2. Let's Say Steve says:

But can Les survive…… L.A.!?!?!?!

3. Karth Noble says:

I really like your stuff Les. They are entertaining if not downright informative. It’s all really cool. Your hard work at being adamant on showcasing true survival on your previous series was spectacular.

Will look forward to your new series, keep up the great work, Best regards to the family.

4. Keith says:

Can’t wait for it. Congrats Les, you’re a real inspirational guy. Can we get a sneak peak trailer sometime?? Woo I’m pumped.

5. Noah says:

Hey les, big fan love the shows, best of luck in LA

6. Josh says:

“On Friday, August 6th, Les will showcase his brand new Discovery Channel series Les Stroud Beyond Survival to more than 200 television journalists as part of Discovery Communications’ annual Television Critics Association (TCA) Press Tour. He will premiere a sneak peek of the new series and answer hundreds of reporter’s questions over a few short days in beautiful Beverly Hills, Los Angeles.”

You could do a survival episode on that alone. ;)

I look forward to your new series!

7. river-wind says:

Excellent! Good luck to you Les; I’ll be looking for the show!

8. Tyler says:

Les,
    keep rockin dude
    from Calgary
    -Tyler

9. Jack says:

You go, Les! Absolutely adore Survivorman!

10. joe says:

I am glad the Mr stroud is finally coming out with a new survival series that will appear on discovery channel. I have always enjoyed my Stroud style of pure raw- it just him and camera, he’s really the only the only one doing that, as well with enough guts to show the mistakes as well

11. Scott Davis says:

You are real, it’s time for something real again. I’ve miss watching your shows really looking forward to this season! Best of luck to you!

12. kim linsley says:

great new will deffenly be watching can’t wait :)

13. David Murphy says:

Your the true survivalist Les doing it alone not like the others that do it with a full camera crew and all that behind the scenes help, by the time you have finished a show, you have been through some crap.

Keep it up, its kind of a fantasy of mine to survive in remote places, i do it myself on a smaller scale in the lake district in england wild camping.

14. Novice says:

I wish Les could test my surviving skills, i have acquired them through his shows and videos. I wonder if a life long teaching vs. over a broadcast is more reliable, Is it possible to understand the situation over a television show or is it a lot more punishing then most observe. I want the experience in under standing the art of surviving. because most wouldn’t dare. could one survive with no training? perhaps.
    Thanks Les for the great shows.
    Chris fortin, Indiana

15. Dan Shogin says:

Being a huge fan of survivor man, i was terribly disappointed with beyond survival. It lacked the charactoristics survivorman had which made it an adventure to watch, and fun.

I had sent an E-mail to Les years ago, when Survivor man was beginning to wind down, for a show ..Which I called: It’s Survival, Man” (Feel free to use this Les)
    the premise is les would set 2 individuels off into a remote area each on their own, with a cameraman. Each would have identical tools to use to survive. At the end of 5 days, They either had to have made it back to base camp, or achieved resue. Les then would grade each person’s scenerio, and declare a winner. Then, the winner moves to semi final match ups, until there is a Survival season champ.

16. Dan Shogin says:

17. Great content, looking forward to tomorrow’s update!